Cat-Eyes the Chameleon

Cat-Eyes the Chameleon




Sunday, December 23, 2012

CFSCC presents: EAT THIS!: Baked Rosemary Chicken Thighs & Sweet Potatoes

I'm trying this recipe tonight minus the sweet potatoes.  It will be paired with some fresh collard greens and rice with some butter rolls on the side.  Dessert will be peach cobbler and homemade eggnog ice cream (purchased from Miller Farms).

CFSCC presents: EAT THIS!: Baked Rosemary Chicken Thighs & Sweet Potatoes: This was so simple and yet so delicious. The chicken just fell off the bone and the potatoes were so herby and crispy. I truly recommend usi...

What are you having for dinner tonight?

1 comment:

  1. This looks good! I did baked chicken tonight with green beans. I used those sautee packs they sale...look like butter but melts down into a wonderful sauce.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU! I really appreciate when people take the time to comment. :-)