Cat-Eyes the Chameleon

Cat-Eyes the Chameleon




Saturday, January 10, 2015

Review: One More Winter: A Short Story


One More Winter: A Short Story
One More Winter: A Short Story by Rebecca K. O'Connor

My rating: 2 of 5 stars



I "purchased" this book back in 2011. I selected it to read this year to meet book requirement for the number "1" in the "Mocha Girls 15" challenge.

I listened to this via my Kindle Fire while driving so a little necessary distraction, obviously, but I wasn't impressed with this book. My opinion may be slightly biased because while I don't dislike dogs, I don't consider myself a dog "lover" either. Additionally, it could be that the shortness of this book leaves a lot to be desired. Even as a short story I think if several additional pages were added this book would be better.

I'm going to re-read it so I may upgrade my rating later. :-)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU! I really appreciate when people take the time to comment. :-)