Cat-Eyes the Chameleon

Cat-Eyes the Chameleon




Tuesday, November 21, 2017

I'm baaaaaccckkkk!!! .... Black Friday Read a Thon #BFRaT

Yes!  I knowwwwww, it's been a long time since I last posted to this blog.  And I will not make promises about a frequency at this point, but what I did come to say and share is that THIS Friday I will be participating in a Black Friday Read a Thon hosted by Du Livre, Mocha Girls Read, and Books and Sensibility!

See full details HERE.

Synopsis:
Friday, November 24th from 12 a.m. - 11:59 p.m., there will be challenges throughout the day to win prizes, and you set your own reading criteria.


My GOALS for this Read a Thon:

1. Read, Read, Read :-)
2. To read from a hard copy book.
3. To "read" listen to an Audible book.
4. To read from an electronic book.
5. To enjoy some great quality tea.
6. ENJOY MYSELF!



I hesitate to make a specific number of hours as a goal, but I will focus on getting in as many hours as possible.  Do you want to take a guess at how many hours it will end up being?  Go ahead, guess in the comments below.  The closest guess within 2 hour range will win a prize.

What are you currently reading and/or recommend? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU! I really appreciate when people take the time to comment. :-)