Cat-Eyes the Chameleon

Cat-Eyes the Chameleon




Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A Little Fun this Season....Holiday VoxBox!

A Little Fun this Season....Holiday VoxBox!
I just got finished reading about some of the contents of the Influenster Holiday VoxBox and I'm super excited!!! Getting ready for all the Christmas events will be fantastic as I will have all my basics covered: coconut soap, face mask, lip gloss, nail art and breath freshener to keep me from offending anyone. :-) Really now, those items alone are like having a mini spa visit. To top it all off, you know how we hold out from eating so we can "pig out" at the events, well Influenster is going to provide a light snack to help keep the edge off.

If you haven't joined Influenster yet, I urge you to go check it out. Hey! It's FREE what do you have to loose?

Stay tuned for my reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU! I really appreciate when people take the time to comment. :-)