Cat-Eyes the Chameleon

Cat-Eyes the Chameleon




Tuesday, December 20, 2011

REVIEW: Montagne Jeunesse Face Mask

This month, included in my Influenster Holiday Voxbox, I received the Montagne Jeunesse Cucumber-Peel-off-Face-Masque to test and I used it as part of my "Mini Spa Day".  See this post where I first mentioned my anticipation of these products. 
 
On Sunday, December 18th I was able to use this product and it immediately took me for a trip down memory lane.  I remembered as a teenager purchasing this product.  I enjoyed it back then and I really enjoyed using it this week and "feeling" the effect it had on my skin.
The product goes on very easy and "peels" off just as easy!  My skin felt very smooth and soft after using this mask and because of it's ease of use I plan to purchase more this week.



INGREDIENTS: Cucumber, Evening Primrose, Ginseng, Jasmine, Vitamin E

The packaging is nicely designed and graphics very nice.  My only issue was in opening the package.  It indicates the package can be torn open, but I had to use scissors to open mines.  This product seems to only come in single-use packets, but I would love it if Montagne Jeunesse would package in small squeezable tubes or bottles so I can use a little more product without having to open a second package and not need that whole amount. I only received 1 package to test, but if I had a second one I would have used it.
As I stated, I will be purchasing this product to use on a regular basis and recommend you try it out also.  The price can't be beat for a product that does what it claims! If cucumber doesn't suit your "taste" buds, there are several other "flavors" to choose from.

Have you tried this product? 
Will you try it? 
What "flavor"?
Leave a comment and let me know!!
  







No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU! I really appreciate when people take the time to comment. :-)