Cat-Eyes the Chameleon

Cat-Eyes the Chameleon




Saturday, December 31, 2011

REVIEW: imPRESS Press-on-Manicure


The imPRESS Press-On Manicure  by Broadway Nails was an item sent to me compliments of Influenster to test via their Voxbox program.  I am not being paid to review this product and my opinion of the product is based on my ACTUAL usage of the product.


I received the "Lil Drumer Grl" design.  I like pink and purple, but wouldn't ordinarily pick a flashy design such as this if I had gone to the nail shop, which I don't do frequently anyway.  HOWEVER, I actually liked this design and hoping the application holds up for the full 7 days as advertised.  

The application was easy-peasy.  My only compliant with regards to the application is that the nail beds weren't wide enough for some of my nails.  This however is an issue I have with other brands as well so I don't usually use them.  They are offered in 36 colors and patterns, including trendy brights, classic darks and animal prints.

See the edge of my nail showing
Being a low maintenance type girl, this product certainly fits in my budget retailing for $5.99 for colors and $7.99 for patterns, and is available at CVS, Rite Aid, Duane Reade, KMart, Walgreens, Walmart and more.

I will try these again.  Have you tried this product? Leave a comment and let me know about your experience with them.

I applied these on December 31st.  I'll add an update later and let you know how long I was able to wear them so don't forget to subscribe so you can be notified when I update. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU! I really appreciate when people take the time to comment. :-)