Cat-Eyes the Chameleon

Cat-Eyes the Chameleon




Monday, January 9, 2012

Paying It Forward: Ways to Give Back


Earlier today I tweeted that I enjoyed teaching a friends daughter how to sew with the hashtag pay it forward.  I took her shopping for fabric so that she could make a pillowcase for each of her siblings and herself.  We had a blast and even videotaped a good portion of it so I could share it with her parents because they weren't aware that I was going to do this with her.

This  made me think of a movie I saw many years ago titled "Pay It Forward" and I thought it would be a great idea to list some ways we can pay it forward in 2012.  But first, take a look at this trailer for an explanation of what it means.







A Few Ways to Pay it Forward


What ways do you Pay It Forward?


No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU! I really appreciate when people take the time to comment. :-)