Cat-Eyes the Chameleon

Cat-Eyes the Chameleon




Sunday, January 15, 2012

Stepha Inc.: Ayurvedic Haircare Made Simple

As a person who wears my hair natural I've been seeing quite a few other naturals talk about using the Ayurvedic Haircare method, but I was confused about the process and products.  I recently came across this blog that gives a very through breakdown of the products and how to use them.
Stepha Inc.: Ayurvedic Haircare Made Simple: Amla Fruits Ayurvedic haircare has gained a lot of popularity in recent years, moving from discussions on hair boards to the ingredient ...

I've never been one to obsess about the length of my hair because my hair grows pretty fast.  However, this year I do have a  plan to maintain more of my growth.  Having been natural for going on 12 years the one thing I've always been very slack in is protecting my ends.  I started doing protective styles in November, 2011 and plan to do them more frequently, even when the weather warms up and I'm tempted to wear it out. :-)  As the blog states, I'm going to try a couple products to start out and see how it goes.

So, check out the above linked blog article and let me know your thoughts.  Do or have you used this haircare system? What were your results?

Peace, Love and Hair grease!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU! I really appreciate when people take the time to comment. :-)